Register for this technician training event.
Theory, Systems and Hands-On Diagnosis
- Study the theory of the CAN Bus Protocol and understand the communication methods.
- Study CAN Bus Physical and Transport Layers (Wiring), voltages, termination and packet operating characteristics
- System Topology (Layout), Gateways and newer multi-protocol communications are covered
- Companion protocols, Flex Ray, MOST, LIN and older UART “K” Lines on Euro vehicles discussed
- Learn diagnostic methodology using simple test approaches, these are covered for diagnosis via the network data lines and visual characteristics
- Case studies look at CAN failures and fixes using Voltmeters, Ohmmeters and Lab Scopes
- Learn the analysis of communication bus lines using lab scope waveforms for clues to the source of the problem.
$50 per attendee, includes dinner and e-workbook