Your team needs to understand the context of how to operate within your business. Michael Smith explains the best practices of teams that do this well and how to develop your context to improve all areas of your business.
In the first of six events in this series, you will:
- Learn how the world's top companies see opportunity differently, & use those insights to create sustainable competitive advantage.
- Understand how to create your own distinctive platform to approach & develop your market, team members & community.
- Discover how to connect with loyal customers & create unique, lasting community good will
The lessons learned here can be applied by every individual & throughout any team or organization.
• Find out why a compelling purpose, vision & mission is the necessary foundation of greatness.
• Learn how to defi ne your company’s character, values & principles in a way that forges meaningful relationships.
• Understand how brand & culture work hand-in-hand to make or break your market, profi t & human performance results.
• Discover why people fi rst decide to connect with a particular company, and why they may also eventually decide to leave – usually forever.
• Learn how to out-position your competition, nurture extraordinary human performance, and realize consistently superior fi nancial results.
• Consider your future growth options – from building new, to buying a strong competitor, to cherry-picking the assets of a failed competitor.
Michael Herzberg Smith will share his 37 years experience in Strategy, Culture and Human Empowerment. His background includes practice leadership in some of the world’s largest consulting firms, global senior executive and strategist, and small business entrepreneur (start-ups through successful liquidity/exit). His education includes a BA from UC Berkeley, an Executive MBA from the University of Washington, and leadership training at Harvard. Michael is founder and managing partner of Herzberg Smith & Co, a fast-growing advisory, executive mentoring and training firm, focused on multiplying owner value in privately-held companies.
REGISTER HERE NOW!
NAPA DC Training Facility
2101 E Highway 224 Denver, CO 80229
(Enter on west side door by staircase)
6:00 PM DINNER
6:30 PM KEYNOTE
9:00 PM Q&A
9:30 PM END
$150 for up to three people/shop
$75 for up to three people per shop if an ASA or BDG member
$50 for up to 3 people per shop for ASA and BDG members
$25 for per person for more than three people from one shop