Beginning April 20th, 2020:
The Colorado ASA 30 Day Gross Profit Challenge
Who Should Attend?
Shop Owners, Shop Managers, and anyone wanting to grow skills specific to managing employees, increasing gross profit, and creating a sustainable automotive repair organization.
During this unusual time in our history, shop owners and managers may find more time available to work on the business, rather than in the business. Now is the time to take advantage of the mental space to write and implement processes, fine-tune what processes already exist, and built new management skills. This program is intended for Shop Owners and Service Managers, or those who wish to develop business skills toward future employment opportunities.
The focus on this program is ultimately growing Gross Profit, implementing processes and procedures that lead to increased Gross Profit, and engaging in actively learning new management skills. It is recognized that due to the current unique business environment that actual growth of the business is likely dependent on a return to some sort of normal traffic counts in the future.
What you can expect:
- Kickoff Zoom meeting on April 20th.
- Each day you will be assigned a specific video to watch, and a task to be completed.
- Every Thursday for a period of six weeks you will attend a one hour Zoom meeting where you can share progress, challenges, and accomplishments. We will answer questions and fill in the gaps as well.
- You will be challenged. You will learn new skills. You will work on processes and procedures that you never had time previously to implement.
- Discounts are offered on optional, supporting materials:
- Dashboard Virtual Coaching Tool ($150/mo - normally offered at $250/mo)
- Book: Managing Employees When Turnover is Not an Option ($17)
- Book: Service Management Made Simple 2nd Edition ($17)
- Book: Selling Automotive Service ($17)
Class Expectations: Active participation and skill development is expected from all participants. Due to the relative proximity of participants, group participants will not be expected to share specific KPI’s, actual processes or specific challenges with the group.
30 Day Gross Profit Challenge Agenda:
Day #1: On NOT In
Day #2: Your Biggest Challenge
Day #3: Goal Setting
Day #4: Strategic Planning
Day #5: SWOT Analysis
Day #6: Labor Time Bump
Day #7: Increase Labor Hours Sold
Day #8: Parts Matrix
Day #9: Understand Your Highest Gross Profit Jobs
Day #10: Focus on Production
Day #11: Technician Goal Worksheet
Day #12: Service Advisor Goal Worksheet
Day #13: Scheduling System Worksheet
Day #14: Quality Control Process
Day #15: Daily Shop Production Tracking Sheet
Day #16: The Test Drive
Day #17: Customer Problem Analysis Sheet
Day #18: Empower Every Employee to Protect Gross Profit
Day #19: Pay Plans
Day #20: Customer Referral Program Plan
Day #21: Fine Tune Your Dispatch Process
Day #22: Parts Sourcing
Day #23: Facebook Marketing Plan
Day #24: Instagram Marketing Plan
Day #25: Tools and Equipment Planning
Day #26: Growth Hacking Your Repair Shop
Day #27: Your Training Plan
Day #28: Yearly Review Process
Day #29: Lost Customer Tracking Form
Day #30: Your Mentor Program