ASA Colorado is an affiliate of ASA, which is the leading association for independent automotive service and repair professionals.
The Association reflects a high standard in the industry. ASA Colorado Members vary in size, and their service offerings cover a wide range of areas, including both the mechanical and collision repair segments of the automotive service industry.
ASA promotes and provides:
- A Code of Ethics for members that establishes operating standards, fosters a dedication to quality repairs, encourages objective advice, excellent client service and provides a public acknowledgment of the ethical commitment of ASA members.
- Continuing education and learning for member shops and their leaders.
- Legislative advocacy - Visit Website
- Opportunities to gather to discuss issues of common interest related to the mission of the organization.
- ASA enables the development of alliances, partnerships, and other relationships among member shops.
- Opportunities to influence the automotive industry and its audiences through active participation in the Association.